Brennan Collins is a Macon native having graduated from Windsor Academy before earning a B.A. in Political Science from Valdosta State University in 2019. Brennan then attended Mercer University School of Law where he earned his Juris Doctor graduating cum laude in 2022. While at Mercer, Brennan participated on the Client Counseling team, finishing as National Runner-Up in 2021 before winning the American Bar Association’s National Championship in 2022. Brennan and his partner went on to finish second in the 2022 Brown Mosten International Client Consultation Competition.
Brennan joined Adams | Hemingway in 2023 as an Associate, primarily serving the firm’s probate and estate administration, corporate law, estate, trust, & tax planning and litigation clients.
In his free time, Brennan enjoys spending time with his family and volunteering as an assistant basketball coach at Windsor Academy.
- Georgia Bar Association
- Macon Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division
- Walter F. George School of Law, Mercer University (J.D., 2022)
- Valdosta State University (B.A., 2019)
- State Bar of Georgia, 2022
- Court of Appeals of Georgia, 2023
- United States District Court, Middle District of Georgia, 2023
- Direct Dial: (478) 254-2641
- Email: [email protected]