John Philip Fox
John Philip Fox is an experienced trial attorney and advisor who focuses on civil, real estate and corporate matters. After graduating from the University of Georgia in 1998, John attended the Walter F. George School of Law at Mercer University. John has been recognized by his peers and named to Georgia Trend’s “Legal Elite” for his litigation practice, which has ranged from multi-week federal jury trials, to criminal trials which have garnered national media coverage, to the successful defense of a Grammy nominated artist accused of copyright infringement. John has been named by the National Trial Lawyers Association as a Top 100 Trial Lawyer and was one of the Top 40 Under 40 criminal defense lawyers. He has also earned a reputation as a skilled counselor and advocate for corporations, non-profits, and condominium associations throughout the State of Georgia. He is an active member of the Georgia Bar Association, the Macon Bar Association, and the William Augustus Bootle American Inn of Court.
John and his wife, Alexis, are the proud parents of Jackson. The family attends St. Joseph’s Catholic Church and are actively involved in the parish as well as St. Joseph’s Catholic School.
- Mercer University, Walter F. George School of Law (J.D., 2001)
- The University of Georgia (B.A., 1998)
- State Bar of Georgia, 2001
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 2002
- Georgia Supreme Court, 2002
- United States District Court, Middle District of Georgia, 2001
- United States District Court, Northern District of Georgia, 2016
- United States District Court, Southern District of Georgia, 2014
- United States Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit, 2001
- Direct Dial: (478) 254-4957
- Email: [email protected]