Jenny Martin Walker was born and raised in western Kentucky and attended the University of Kentucky where she graduated cum laude in 2001 with a B.S. in Accounting. Jenny then attended Mercer University School of Law where she earned her Juris Doctor in 2004. Jenny joined Adams | Hemingway in 2023 after practicing with the Macon law firm of Martin Snow, LLP since 2004.
Jenny advises clients in two key areas of the law—the representation of creditors in all aspects of bankruptcy, civil litigation, preference defense and adversary proceedings and assisting individuals, families, and businesses with estate planning, business succession planning, and probate/estate administration. Jenny also serves as primary corporate counsel for small to mid-sized businesses by providing guidance on issues ranging from the formation and organization of the business, contractual and employment matters, and mergers and acquisitions.
Jenny and her husband, Stuart, have four daughters and are members of Mulberry Street United Methodist Church.
- Macon Bar Association
- Central Georgia Estate Planning Council
- William Augustus Bootle American Inn of Court
- W. Homer Drake, Jr. Georgia Bankruptcy Inn of Court – Counselor 2022-2023, Counselor-Elect 2021-2022, Secretary 2020-2021
- University of Kentucky (B.S., 2001)
- Mercer University School of Law (J.D., 2004)
- Georgia, 2004
- Georgia Supreme Court
- Court of Appeals of Georgia
- United States Tax Court
- United States District Court, Middle District of Georgia
- United States District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- United States District Court, Southern District of Georgia
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Middle District of Georgia
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of Georgia
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Georgia
- United States Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit