Kathryn Willis is originally from Douglas, Georgia. She earned a B.S. in Psychology from the University of Georgia, graduating cum laude in 2006. While at UGA, Kathryn was a member of Phi Mu Sorority. She then moved to Macon to attend the Mercer University Walter F. George School of Law, where she received her Juris Doctor and graduated cum laude in 2009. While at Mercer University, Kathryn was a member of the Mercer Law Review.
Prior to joining Adams │ Hemingway, Kathryn was Of Counsel with James-Bates-Brannan-Groover LLP, focusing her practice on business and general civil litigation, real estate litigation, and corporate and transactional law. Kathryn also has experience in handling trust and estate disputes and guardianship/conservatorship matters.
Kathryn and her husband John have one daughter, Ginsey, and 2 four-legged children, Mr. Chance and Layla. They attend Northway Church and enjoy living and working in Macon, Georgia.
Professional Organizations & Activities
- State Bar of Georgia (2006-Present)
- Macon Bar Association (2006-Present)
- University of Georgia (B.S., Psychology, cum laude)
- Walter F. George School of Law, Mercer University (J.D., cum laude, 2009)
- Georgia, 2009
- All Georgia Superior and State Courts
- The Georgia Court of Appeals
- The Georgia Supreme Court
- The United States District Courts for the Northern and Middle Districts of Georgia