A commercial real estate law practice involves an array of issues pertaining to the subject real property, starting with its initial acquisition.
The commercial real estate lawyers at Adams | Hemingway represent buyers, sellers, lenders, landlords, and tenants alike and have vast experience in working for the benefit of our clients concerning commercial real estate matters including, but not limited to, the following:
- The purchase and sale of non-residential real estate (retail centers, office buildings, signage, warehouses, apartments, etc.).
- Reviewing and drafting the contracts and other documents concerning the acquisition of the commercial real estate and the proper management related thereto (commercial lease agreements, management agreements, construction agreements, etc.).
- Interpreting and negotiating zoning and permitting issues pertaining to the use of the commercial real estate.
- Researching and confirming the existence of marketable title pertaining to the commercial real estate.
- Negotiating and working with third parties concerning any necessary financing pertaining to the commercial real estate.
- Advising on matters relating to the tax consequences in connection with certain aspects of the transaction.
- Serving as the closing attorney to consummate the purchase and sale transaction for the commercial property.
The attorneys and staff at Adams | Hemingway have the expertise necessary to handle the commercial real estate transactions of all manners of complexity and size. We advise our clients and otherwise work with them and their advisors to help achieve the stated goals.